Airport Transfer: Perth
Australia (Perth & Melbourne) Itinerary Overview (2013). p.s. Read about our trip to Margaret River!
▲ Transport Information | Perth Melbourne | ▲ Domestic Flight + Airport Shuttle
One could drive a long way from Perth to Melbourne, but if you don’t have the luxury of time, domestic flight might just be your best option.
Perth Airport Transfer
For more information about the following transportation modes, refer to this website.
- A$15 one way
- Perth Airport Domestic T3 (T4 is near to T3) to Perth City, and not Fremantle.
- 5 pickup and drop off locations in Perth City. (info)
Public Bus (Transperth)
- Bus 37 (55 mins) and Bus 40 (40 mins) operates to and from Perth Airport’s Domestic T3 and T4. This bus stop is located closest to T4 (info).
- A$4.50 one way (across 2 zones).
- Important Tip: The buses do not go to International T1 or Domestic T2. But there’s a free terminal transfer bus operating 24/7 to bring you from T1 and T2 to T4. The journey takes about 10mins, but the frequency is not high. Hence, do schedule in much buffer time to wait for the terminal transfer bus, especially when you are going to the international airport to catch a plane.
- Useful Transperth information for those visiting Perth: Journey Planner, information on fares/discounted fares and on how to travel free (e.g. CAT buses) within Perth.
Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Redspot, Thrifty
- To Perth CBD A$38.00, Fremantle A$58.00. Estimated fares to other places.
- 30 mins from the international terminal (T1) to Perth city.
- 20 mins from the domestic terminal (T2-T4) to Perth city.
For more information about the above transportation modes, refer to this website.
Disclaimer: All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Travel.joogo.sg and/or the author shall not be held responsible for any injury, loss, expense or damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by any person who accesses or uses the information and external websites stated above. Full disclaimer here.