Ideas to use your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers at Sentosa
Clock is ticking. Time is running out for you to use your S$100 digital SingapoRediscovers Vouchers (“SRV”). Book early and avoid the last minute rush during June holidays. You only have until 30 June 2021 to use these vouchers.
As of early March, my husband and I still had not used our credits. Hence, we booked a staycation, the fastest way to “burn” our voucher credits. It’s going to be a staycation at Sentosa, hooray! The closest thing for us to step away from mainland Singapore, and go on a beach holiday. ;)
Tips before going to Sentosa
With two children in tow, my eyes are on a look out for family friendly activities. Sadly, many fun stuff at Sentosa are more suitable for older children. On the bright side, most attractions at Sentosa admits children below four for free! For example, Universal Studios and S.E.A Aquarium.
You might also want to consider spending your SRV on Sentosa Fun Pass. 1 Token of the fun pass is at S$1. Now with S$100 SRV, you get 130 tokens. That’s about 23% discount! And technically you pay less with tokens than in dollars when you book the attractions in Sentosa. So double savings. ;)
Btw, the show at Wings of Time is closed, but you can enjoy Magical Shores at night for FREE! It is a multi-sensory experience that transforms Siloso beach into an interactive light and sound spectacle. Only available on weekends and PH. Book a slot five days in advance at www.sentosa.com.sg/en/things-to-do/attractions/magical-shores
List of Sentosa Attractions to use SRV
Thinking of where to use your SRV in Sentosa? Scroll through the list below to get inspired.
Click through my Klook affiliate links below and help support this website. :) Get more cashback when you install Shopback button in your chrome. Activate the Shopback button after you clicked through my links. ;) Find out how to stretch your SRV and save more when you pay part of the tickets in cash!
Sentosa in General
- Sentosa Fun Pass (Book via Klook or sentosa.com.sg): Buy 130 tokens at a discounted price of S$100 for SRV redemptions.
- Cable Car (Book via Klook or onefabergroup.com)
- Cable Car Dining (Book via Klook or onefabergroup.com)
- Sentosa Island Guided Bus Tour (Book via Klook or onefabergroup.com)
- Guided Gourmet Food Journey (Book via Klook)
- Sentosa Half Day Tour with Lunch (Book via Klook)
- Sentosa Nature Discover Walk with Cable Car (Book via Klook)
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS)
- Universals Studios,
- S.E.A. Aquarium,
- Madame Tussauds,
- Dolphin Island,
- HeadRock VR,
- Trick Eye Museum, and
- Royal Albatross Luxury Tall Ship experience (www.tallship.com.sg).
RWS website does not accept SRV. You can only redeem SRV via the authorised booking partners: Changi Recommends, GlobalTix, Klook, Traveloka and Trip.com.
P.S. Adventure Cove Waterpark is closed until further notice.
- Nestopia (Book via Klook or sentosa.com.sg): Open-air play space with over 17 sections and obstacle courses for children.
- Siloso Beach Tour
- Singapore Western or Eastern Islands Speedboat Tour
- AJ Hackett Sentosa Bungy Jump in Singapore
- Mega Adventure (Mega Zip or MegaBounce)
- Go Green Segway® Tours (Book via Klook or sentosa.com.sg): Fun Ride (min height 105cm, max weight 120kg); Eco Adventure (min age 10 years old, min height 105cm).
- Sentosa Bike Rental (Book via Klook or sentosa.com.sg)
- HydroDash (Klook Exclusive): Floating aqua park. Family-friendly inflatable playground catering to adults and children from 5 years old.
Other Parts of Sentosa
(Imbiah Station, Beach Station, Sentosa Cove, etc)
- Skyline Luge (Book via Klook or skylineluge-srv.globaltix.com): Hop on a part-go kart, part-toboggan (a type of sled) and race down a purpose-built track!
- Luge: Children must be above 6 years old above 110cm tall to ride alone.
- Luge: Children below 110cm tall, or age 6 and below (walk unassisted): Purchase Child Doubling ticket (S$3) to ride in tandem with an adult.
- Skyride: Children must be above 135cm tall to ride alone.
- Skyride: Children must be at least 85cm tall to ride with an adult.
- iFly Singapore (Book via Klook or iflysingapore.com): Indoor Skydiving. Flying adults and children from 7 years old.
- Yatch Cruise (Book via Klook or sentosa.com.sg): Tour of Northern/Southern Islands, Skyline Cruise, Kelong Tour, Lazarus Island.
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom (Book via Klook or sentosa.com.sg)
P.S. Wings of Time is closed until further notice.
Leave a comment below if I miss out on anything fun.
Have a fun day out at Sentosa, Rediscover Sentosa! ;)
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. Affiliate link means I’ll get a small commission if you make a purchase. There’s NO extra cost to you. I appreciate your support to maintain this website, so that I can share more tips with you. Thank you!