Comprehensive Guide to Mariner of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
5 NIGHT SPICE OF SE ASIA CRUISE
I’m going to do up a series of post to share with you my first cruise experience with Royal Caribbean. Bookmark this page as I update the page with links of useful tips and navigation around the cruise. Your useful guide to Mariner of the seas!
We went on a 6D5N cruise trip with with Royal Caribbean (Mariner of the Seas).
We stopped at Port Klang (Malaysia), Penang (Malaysia) and Phuket (Thailand).
We paid S$804 per person (nett) for a Ocean View Stateroom (twin bed).
Photo taken on my tender boat at Phuket
Before Your Trip
- Good Deals and Tips for Booking a Cruise Trip
- Room Review: Ocean View Stateroom
- What to Pack for your Cruise? What NOT to Pack?
- Cruise Check-In Process at Marina Bay Cruise Center
- Check Out and Depart from Mariner of the Seas
- Celebrating Special Occasions on Board
Things to Do on Your Trip
- Sample of a Cruise compass (Day 1)
- What to do on Mariner of the Seas – Day 1
- 8 Types of Sports Activities on Mariner of the Seas
- Recreational Activities on Mariner of the Seas – Part 1
- Recreational Activities on Mariner of the Seas – Part 2
- What to do on Mariner of the Seas – Art and Music
- What to do on Mariner of the Seas – Entertainment Shows
Dining on Mariner of the Seas: Windjammer Cafe, Rhapsody, room service and many other dining options are available on Mariner of the Seas.
Day Trips at the Various Ports
- Port Klang (We didn’t get off at this port. We spent the whole day on the ship).
- About Ports of Call: Phuket and Penang
Travelled in December 2015 | Trip is fully paid by us and in no way sponsored.